Join the largest network of vehicle transporters and trade plate drivers in the UK and get instant exposure to quality vehicle delivery jobs. Our network handles 5000+ vehicle movements every month. Sign up is quick, easy and free, and training and support are provided for as long as your need it.
- vinDISPATCH is a free, web based application, designed to help anybody in the motor trade to manage their vehicle delivers, saving you time effort and money
- For Model deliveries, simply tick the box
- vinDISPATCH provides a simple but powerful vehicle management toolset that replaces the many phone calls, emails and spreadsheets required to manage your vehicle deliveries
- vinDISPATCH allows you to create your vehicle delivery requirements and then communicate these to your approved transport supplies in real-time
- Alternatively, you may want to expand your supplier network, speeding up your vehicle deliveries and seeking a more competitively priced delivery service
- vinDISPATCH can provide access to over 100+ pre approved and quality UK transport companies who are looking for your custom
- vinDISPATCH helps you manage all of your vehicle deliveries, past and present in one place
- As your delivery driver delivers your vehicle you are kept informed every step of the way. The delivery driver downloads the award winning mobile app and conducts complete vehicle condition reports at both the pickup and delivery points including photographs, signatures. The driver also provides live ETA’s allowing you to track the vehicle delivery
- vinDISPATCH will save you time, effort and money by streamlining your vehicle delivery process in a single web browser and giving you great visibility and control over all your vehicle deliveries.
If you have any questions, please
- email email@example.com
- Or select the big red Support button on vinDELIVER and vinDISPATCH to ask a question or leave us a message
- Or for online support please go to the HELP menu on the top right of your vinDISPATCH screen to watch our 'how to' video tutorials or click on the 'help' and 'show me' links found on all the vinDISPATCH pages.