This recipe is for a Carrier who wants to receive vehicles from another carrier as a trip lease or subcontractor using the Webhook interface.
You can implement a webhook service or we can drop the file into a FTP server in JSON or in a flatfile format.
The receiving Carrier will receive a CdxVehiclesExchange webhook when a Shipment of inventory is sent from a Trading partner.
If the sending Carrier changes the shipment details the Receiving Carrier will receive a CdxChange webhook indicating added and removed vehicles.
Receiving Vehicles and Changes - Webhooks
- all inventory belongs to a shipment
- a shipment will contain 1 or more vehicles
- a vehicle contains a pickup and delivery endpoint
- a shipment can contain a truckload (trip) of vehicles going from A to B, A to C etc
- a shipment can contain a less than truckload of A to X loads
- a shipment can contain a more than truckload of inventory going from an origin to multiple destinations
CDXVehicleExchange JSON Example
CDXVehicleExchange Field Definitions
Flat File Definition
Flat File Example
- will be sent if the sending Carrier has made a change to the original CdxVehicleExchange (Add or remove a vehicle)
- will not be sent if the vehicle is already at a "pickedup" status
- All fields are the same as a CdxVehicleExchange with the addition of Update and the name as CdxChange
|FIELD NAME||LENGTH||DEFAULT / OPTION|
Field will indicate is vehicle is to be added or removed from the shipment
|10||ADD / REMOVE|